Friday, August 3, 2007

And Screw You Too!

No not you...I have nothing against you. I'm just in a terrible mood.

I don't want to go to work, I didn't get any sleep at all again last night. I wish I could say it was because Reed came over and we spent the night making up for the last couple nights that we weren't together but that's not what happened.

I didn't get any sleep because I was up all night making myself sick.

Reed didn't call me or come see me. The only message I had on my phone when I got home from my parents house was from Janie asking me to give her a call. I didn't want to call her back but she sounded like she really needed to talk, so I called her. We are meeting tonight for supper, she says she needs to talk.

Is it wrong that I really don't want to hear it? That I have so much on my mind that I would rather not go for supper with her?

But if I don't, what will I do? Sit around here waiting for Reed to grace me with his presence? Or have the frigging decency to call to see how Alexis is? Screw that! I'm not doing that, I'll just drive myself crazy...er.

Like I said in the beginning, I don't want to go to work but I have too because Penny is off today so that would only leave Nadine with the kids, which isn't a good thing and not to mention the day care could get in trouble for it.

I thought that Alexis wasn't really noticing that Reed hasn't been around because she hadn't been calling out to him but this morning I woke up to a continuous stream of 'dadadada'. I'll tell you one thing, that man better have a damn good excuse for not being here to see his daughter or he'll be the sorriest man in the world.

I'm trying hard not to let this kill me slowly with each passing second but as you can see, it's not working. It is killing me not to see him, or to hear from him or to...I miss him so much. I tried to call him at work a few minutes ago but his secretary said that he was in a meeting. "I'll get him to call you when he's free," she told me but I'm not really expecting to hear from him.

I feel so...I don't even know how I feel. I'm sure that there's a damn good reason that I haven't heard from him but still, there's that part of me that is really freaking out.

And hey, guess who called me last night? At 2 in the morning?

Yeah, the whispering bitch who is claiming that Reed is cheating on me.

I hung up on her and threw the phone across the room.

Well...I guess I better get to work....it's going to be a fun day...sigh.

16 comments:

Along this path said...

Poor Amber. What the heck is up with Reed? There is no excuse for not even checking in. I would be going crazy too! Can't wait to read the next post. He better have a good excuse for this one.

MH

MonkeySpeak said...

He has a daughter with her! You at least call to check on your daughteR! THREE DAYS. too much.

Im starting to think he's cheating!!!

Maybe she should talk to his mom!!

The Middle Child said...

OMG, what is up with Reed? How dare he ignore her like that? He better be dead or hurt pretty bad to not come around like that. Even if he was mad at her for some unknown reason, how could he do that to his daughter. Surely he misses them both. I wonder what is going on.

Lynn said...

Poor Amber! Reed better have a good excuse because he is going to need it.
MEN!

Carmel Beauty said...

I sorry amber I believe it has something to do with the party chris called about though so well see he won't stay gone for long

Anonymous said...

Reed needs to have THE BEST reason in the world for doing this. Not only to Amber but especially Alexis.
My guess is something is going on and he has some kind of plan but his behavior is still inexcusable.

Oh and this prank caller has GOT to be Penny.


Great story!!

Anonymous said...

I would be pissed!!!!!! He better have a great excuse. 3 days is too long. Hello, call and check in (not too much to ask for).
Amber, don't make it too easy for him. This is wrong and he needs to make it up to you.

bdave00

Anonymous said...

hmmm. Does this have anything to do with Amber's birthday? And Chris calling to ask if he could bring someone to her party? Maybe Reed is planning something really special. Although it doesn't mean he should totally ignore her while doing it.

Karen

MonkeySpeak said...

this is driving me crazy cuz im going through something sorta similar. i mean i've heard from him but we haven't made set plans :( i hate when games are played. I HATE GAMES. ugh.

Anonymous said...

REED WHAT THE HELL MAN! check up on alexis and amber!!!!!...oo and i agree with laura ..prank caller has to be penny!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

My heart is breaking, I hope this is something good, cause if not POOR AMBER AND ALEXIS!!!

gg

ctiger said...

I think Amber should go and talk to Lucinda. Someone should know what is going on with Reed. I is totally out of character for him to atleast not call. Especally the way they were when they did talk last. And for him to not call after getting home to home made stew and flowers and that mushy card.......... I would be devistated just for that part....let alone him not calling or coming around for three days. Can't wait to hear what is up with that. Oh and that bitch that keeps calling.....someone should check into call tracking. That is harassment on any level.

Chris

DDgirl said...

Oh my... I was already so sad after being ill-treated by my inlaws, tonight, that this post almost made me cry...

Nice one Angela!

Anonymous said...

what's going on??
hmm even when reed is planning something, that still doesn't explain why he can't check in with amber... at least call to see how his little girl is doing!!!!
i dunno, devon mentioned something about reed losing his manhood bc amber was "selfish"...????is reed unhappy about something??
if there;s something wrong or if he's unhappy about something he should tell amber so the two of them can fix the problem!!!

Anonymous said...

is this a test to see if amber really loves reed?to see if amber loves him as much he loves her???

Vikki said...

I think it has something to do with the party thing too. And I have thought from the start that Penny was the prank caller. I don't wanna believe that Reed is cheating. But he better show up soon.

Good post