Thursday, August 2, 2007

Feeling Sucky

Everything sucked yesterday. Maybe it was because I was in a grumpy mood because I didn't get any sleep at all. I don't like it when Reed is upset with me and spending the night alone didn't help. And spending two nights alone? I'm likely to rip some one's head off today.

Yeah so I tried to call Reed yesterday after I got off work but there was no answer on his cell or at home. At first I was telling myself that he was busy with work stuff and that's why he didn't call me back but when it came time to put Alexis to bed and I didn't hear from him, I was started to imagine all sorts of horrible stuff.

And then the mystery calls came jumping to the front of my mind. I didn't want to even go there but I couldn't help myself. So like the deranged childish person I am, I got Alexis ready and drove out to the house, only to find it dark and empty.

I was going to stay there and wait until he got home but I couldn't do it. It may sound crazy but I wasn't sure I wanted to know if he was cheating or not. I know! I have no proof and the mystery caller has been bullshitting every time that she called but still...

Sigh.

I'm crazy. And I'm unintentionally ruining the best thing I have going in my life.

I just keep going back and forth between knowing he loves me and wouldn't cheat to maybe he would because I've been a stupid cow lately.

I'm hoping that I get a hold of him tonight when I get home, I'm not sure I can take another night without him. I miss him so much.

6 comments:

The Middle Child said...

Just tell him you love him and you will move in with him and make him the happiest man alive!

Don't be so insecure, you know he is only in love with you!

I'm the nutcase, talking to a fictional character.

Lynn said...

That is really out of character for Reed to not call and at least check on Alexis. I hope Amber tells him she wants them to be together.
Maybe he is with Devon. There has been so much going on around them with Lucinda and Roger, Devon and Janie, I think Amber needs to make Reed feel like he is the center of her world.

Anonymous said...

MOVE IN WITH HIM!!!!..he'd be sooo happy! do it! lol

Anonymous said...

Middle Child---that's hilarious! It's easy to forget that we're reading fiction, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

Maybe Lynn is on to something....could something have happened to Reed? It is unusual that he hasn't even called to check on Alexis.....hmmmm!

Anonymous said...

I think today calls for a double post day, PRETTY PLEASE??

GG