Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Notes Before Bed

Hello from 'home'. Reed's home that is.

I'm just dropping a line so that everyone knows I got here safely.

And boy was Reed surprised to see us!

I'd write more but I'm so tired and only have a few minutes before Reed is out of the shower. I wonder why I have the urge to giggle right now?

I'll fill everyone in later. Right now, I think I'm going to bed.

Although, I am worried about Reed, he doesn't look like he's got a good night's sleep since he left my apartment a week and a half ago. I hope he's just overworked, I'd hate to think that there was something wrong.

7 comments:

Nic said...

3 posts in one day!! WOW!

PCS said...

yyeeeyyy !!! so she thinks theres something wrong... bet the bussiness is going down hill!!

Anonymous said...

Why is she giggling??? Need more posts! Thanks for keeping this interesting!

MJ said...

YAY! I read the last post and I was like wait..what? then i realized there was a post before that! THREE POSTS! 3 3 3 3 3!!! woot woot! amazing! thank you soooo much for sharing your writing with us... especially 3 times in 1 day! =]

Anonymous said...

I think the reaosn everyone appreicates this blog so much, as well as "view from this chair" is because it's obvious that the author enjoys it as much as we do. That's rare, and great!

Anonymous said...

I agree with pcs... I think that the company might be in trouble and that means the financial help Reed is providing might change :(

Anyway, hope it is Reeds bed your climbing into.

Anonymous said...

Great post 3 in one day so it is ok to make us wait till tomorrow for another