Friday, May 25, 2007

'First' Date Jitters

I can't believe how nervous I am. I thought I was nervous the other day but this feels so much worst!

Reed called me a little while ago, told me that he can't wait to see me tonight. "You are not going to be disappointed my love. This will be the best 'first' date you've ever been on."

I really hope he's not just saying that, I don't want to expect something great and then be disappointed.

What the hell am I saying? I'm going on a date with the sexiest man in the world! It's going to be absolutely amazing.

I may even let him give me a good night kiss!

Ok, who am I kidding? I'll let him have more than one!

I have to go, Janie is here. She's going on another date with Cary tonight, apparently the date the other night went really well!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the first time I have poasted and I love both of your blogs but this one was kind of shorter then usual????

Anonymous said...

is there more coming today or do we have to wait until tomorrow?

Anonymous said...

anons - you're right, they're usually longer - but read amber's/anna's comment at yesterday's blog. her sister lost her baby - it's amazing there even is a post at all! take your time, amber, my thoughts are still with you! mary

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the post! We know you are going thru a tough time. But as PCS said (I think) we'll be here when you get back!

Stacey