Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Boy Oh Boy!

My eyes were on Reed the entire time, I wished that I could have seen more of him, it would've made me feel naughtier and who knows what else I would've done while he was watching me. But unfortunately, the shower glass was only clear for about a foot, just enough for him to look out at me but his naked body was blurred behind the glass. I couldn't see his reaction to me, I could only guess that he was turned on by the look on his face and the way he pressed his body against the glass as I removed the last of my clothing to stand naked in front of him.

The air around me felt cool, I'm not sure if that was the reason my nipples harden, or if it was the look in Reed's eyes as I bit my bottom lip and brushed my fingers over them.

I don't know, all I knew was that I needed to be in his arms at that moment. When I started to walk over to the shower Reed jumped to action and held the door open for me, not caring if water got out onto the floor. "Are you coming in?" He asked and then added. "Please be coming in."

"I think I might," I told him as I stepped into the shower, closing the distance between us.

He tried to wrap his arms around me but I stopped him and headed to the corner where all of his shower stuff sat on the shelf. Lifting his body wash into my hand, I squeezed a generous helping of it on to the cloth and worked it into a lather. I glanced at him, he was watching me with a curious expression on his face. Shaking my wet hair back from my face, I lifted my hand upwards and motioned for him to come closer, which he did so eagerly.

"I thought you needed some help washing your back," I told him as I moved around him and started to work the cloth over the muscles in his shoulders. I kind of slipped into my own little world as I glided the cloth down his back, I closed my eyes and felt my way around his body as if it was my first time touching him. I can't even begin to tell you how hot and bothered it made me to touch him like this.

And I know he was feeling the same because he tried to stop my 'cleaning' a few times to turn around and face me but I stopped him. "Please let me do this for you," I asked with a little but more beg to the question than I needed too but I wanted him to know how badly I wanted to do this. I had been thinking about a moment like this for a long time.

Once I finished with his back, butt and legs, I turned to rinse the cloth and add more body wash. Yes I wanted him to be really soapy! While I was facing the shelf, he came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me, his breath was hot on my neck as he kissed and licked his way down to my shoulder and back again. His hands slid over my stomach and came up to cup my aching breasts, I felt a little weak in the knees when he squeezed my harden nipples between his fingers, "Oh Amber," he groaned, rubbing his hard on against my bum. "Darling you are killing me," he chuckled. "I'm loving it but you are really killing me!"

"Then you really aren't going to like this," I reluctantly pulled away from him and motioned for him to turn around again; he damn near cried out his protest. "Come on Reed," I moved towards him, lifting myself up on my toes to kiss his cheek. "You'll love it, I promise," I whispered, nipping softly at his jaw.

Although I could tell he really didn't want too Reed turned around for me. "Thank you honey," I moved in to him, pressing my body against his back so I could reach around with the cloth and soap up his chest, arms and stomach. I felt him take a deep breath in as I washed his stomach.

"Well that's it," I told him as I 'accidentally' dropped the cloth.

"What?" He tried to turn around. "That can't be it!"

"What else is there?" I kissed his back as I asked that question, my hands rested flat against his stomach.

"Well..." his voice trailed off. "I'll get the cloth and show you," he went to move but I stopped him.

"I don't think there is anything else," I told him as I ran my hands over his chest and stomach, getting them soapy. "No, I got everything."

"Go lower," he whispered hoarsely.

"Lower?" I smiled as I pretended I didn't know what he meant. I slipped my hands down to his legs, "Well I did get those when I washed your back."

"No," he groaned, his hands covered mine as he guided them where he wanted them the most. With his hand still on mine, I wrapped my fingers around him and let him slide my hand over his erection. It felt weird to stroke him like that but yet it was strangely exciting. Reed was loving it...if his moans and groans were anything to go by.

And me, I was squirming, I was so horny I would've done anything that he asked. And somethings that he didn't ask for.

I knew he was close, he was stroking faster and his hips were moving against our hands. He wanted to cum and he told me he needed too.

That's when I told him he needed to stop.

"Darling you have got to be kidding," he groaned. I told him I wasn't and he let my hand go.

But I wasn't done with him, I walked around in front of him. I waited until he was able to open his eyes enough to gaze down at me before I ran my fingers up his hardened lenght. "You are so sexy," I whispered, my fingers still stroking his hot flesh. "At night when I lie awake I think of you," I flipped my hair back from my shoulders and I smiled up at him. "It starts out so innocently, I remember some moment with you and Alexis, or something sweet that you've done for me but it always ends up the same way." Licking my lips, I looked down at his throbbing member in my hands before looking back into his eyes, "I keep going back to our first time together, the first time I felt you slip inside." I bit my lip, closed my eyes and let out a moan similar to one that escaped my lips when we first joined together. "I want you so bad Reed," I bowed my head, resting my forehead against his chest. "I wish I never made that stupid promise to myself."

"Me too," he grunted as he pulled me into his arms, kissing me with as much passion as he could possible feel for me.

I'm not sure if it was intentional on my part but I started to rock my body against him, he soon joined in. We kissed so passionately, tasting each other as our bodies simulated the love making act.

It seemed to take forever but it was only a moment before I felt him tense up, his kiss deepened although it didn't seem like that was really possible and he held me tighter. I felt this sudden warmth on my belly and I knew that I finally drove him over the edge.


*****

I promise to tell you about the party in the next entry!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

THe cliffhangers and the waiting is killing me! I guess we can wait 1 more day though! LOL
L

Carmel Beauty said...

I hope the next entry is tomorrow if so I guess that I can wait but ohmygod that was a good post

Anonymous said...

I LOVE shower sex! Great post!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, seems like Amber is doing a lot of "favors" for Reed with nothing in return. I hope he makes it up to her ;)

Anonymous said...

Don't I wish I had a guy to act that scene out with right now!!!!

The Middle Child said...

Damn woman! Now I need a shower! Thanks a lot!!!

LOVED IT!

MonkeySpeak said...

yum - i love showers like that... haha hey anon - you get into the right position its not just the guy who walks away happy ;)

Anonymous said...

OH...MY...GAWD. I need to get home quickly today.

GREAT POST

GG

Anonymous said...

ahem....well....i'm off for a COLD shower.

Anonymous said...

OMG....do you guys realize that the 21st is tomorrow! that means another hot scene should be coming up (with Amber getting HER way). Oh boy!

I bet she keeps us hanging as to what happens though...you naughty author you!

Anonymous said...

ow hell, just go for it!=D

Anonymous said...

...and I can no longer read this blog at work :(

Anonymous said...

FORGET THE PARTY AND LETS HAVE MORE OF THAT!!!! lol ...that was GREAT! hehe cant wait until amber gets her turn;)

Anonymous said...

Well damn, that was hot. I really need to get home to my honey RIGHT NOW. And i agree anon. 6:53 anymore posts like this a i won't be able to read this at work either. Can't wait to hear the rest.

Chris