Thursday, June 21, 2007

Just The Facts

I was going to talk about the party today but now that it's been almost a week and nothing bad happened despite who ended up at the party, I don't think it's such a big deal.

I know you are all wondering who showed up and I'll give you one guess...he used to be my next door neighbour and a potential love interest.

If you guessed anyone but Chris, I would have to wondered what blog you've been reading for the past couple months.

Why did Chris show up? Apparently Reed invited Nadine and her husband to his party, after I left the bar, I guess he was trying to make things better by doing this. Anyway, it just so happens that Chris is Hal's nephew. Yeah, I was a little shocked when I saw him get out of Hal's car too!

Reed was furious when he saw him, he actually went after him, he thought that Chris was here to cause problems between us. He thought that I was still in contact with Chris!

Nadine has been apologizing to both Reed and I since Saturday, she said if she knew that I knew Chris she wouldn't have asked if it was ok to bring him along.

Why was Chris in town? I from what I gather from Nadine, he was actually looking at moving here. "But I'm not sure how he feels now," she told me. "He seemed a little upset to run into you on Saturday, when Hal took him back to the house, he went to the spare room and started to pack, saying he couldn't stay here now."

How did I feel to see Chris again? Part of me was actually happy to see him, I thought that we ended things on pretty good terms but I was also afraid of what his presence would do to my relationship with Reed. Does that make any sense?

I'm a little under the weather right now...I can't think for the life of me. I know I promised more but this is all I can manage right now.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought it was going to be Penny. After Reed danced with her I thought she would have had the wrong idea and was pursuing him.
L

Anonymous said...

Wow. That was unexpected! Way to go w/a twist!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I like Chris......I hope he sticks around to add a little drama to the story. This gets better and better every day! Feel better soon Amber....

The Middle Child said...

You don't need to apologize for the short post.... you just get better!

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon. Wow, Chris? That was not who i expected. Small world. Funny how things like that happen. Good post.

Chris

Anonymous said...

Hello!!! It's the 21st !! Isnt' this the big day??

Anonymous said...

OMG its Chris lol! wtf!?!? i thought that it was going to be Penny ...i hope you feel better and cant wait til you tell us about the 21st;) hehe

Mehreen said...

I thought it was going to be Penny too. I can't believe Reed would go ballistic over Chris after what he did with Penny. Amber + Chris did end amicably, why can't people just be friends!