Tuesday, June 12, 2007

One Day At A Time

Work yesterday wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, Penny was being nice. But that worried me. I couldn't help but wonder what she was up too, especially when she asked me if Reed was coming by after work again. When I told her he wasn't, she actually seemed a little disappointed. I couldn't help but think, if you even glance in his direction, I'll scratch your pretty little eyes out of your big fat head!

Later I told Nadine about Penny and she rolled her eyes. "Don't let her get to you Amber, if she knows she's bugging you, she'll only keep it up." Then she told me I really had nothing to worry about, "I saw the way Reed was looking at you on Friday, I don't think he has any intentions of doing anything to drive you away."

I know she was right, I knew Reed loved me but still there's always this one little voice in the back of my head that tells me he is a man and they don't always think with the right head when some trashy whore is hitting on them.

I know it's probably not right for me to think that way about Reed, I honestly don't think he would be unfaithful but still....

...if he's not getting it at home, could he be tempted to 'get' it elsewhere?

Speaking of not getting it at home, the other night, I was so mean to him. I didn't do it purposely...ok, maybe I did. But in my defense....ahh hell I have no defense, I'm the one that told him about the promise to myself when I knew it would make not being intimate with him even harder. Luckily for me, he didn't get really upset with me...I thought about it after and I felt really bad but when I told him, he told me not to worry about it, "I really enjoyed it my little tease."

So what did I do? You may not think it's that big of a deal but it's the most purposely teasing thing I've ever done in my life...I'm a little embarrassed to write it. I'm not sure if I can....but I will try...

The other night, we were in his bedroom relaxing, we had just put Alexis to bed so we weren't really tired...I guess we were sort of winding down. Reed was half sitting on the bed, propped up against a couple pillows reading some true crime book that he bought a while ago but never read. I was next to him, my head was on his shoulder and my left hand was on his belly. I had nodded off a couple times and woke with a start each time, scaring Reed. I think he was getting a little tired of it because he suggested that I crawl into bed and go to sleep. I thought that was a good idea so I jumped out of bed and made my way to his dresser where he cleared some space for me to leave some clothes over. I was on my way to the bathroom with my pjs in hand when he called after me, "If you need any help, let me know." I laughed but didn't say anything as I closed the bathroom door.

Every night before I go to bed since I've moved back I've gotten into the habit of taking a bath. I had removed my jeans and t-shirt when I happened to look up into the mirror. Now most times, I avoid looking at myself in the mirror because all I see are the flaws but this time it was different. I don't know if it was the lighting or if I really looked different but I felt sexy as I stood there in my baby blue satin and lace bra/pantie set. While I stared at myself in the mirror, I lifted my hand to my breast, brushing my fingers against the material, it felt to soft. I actually felt a little naughty to be touching myself like that, especially when there's a man just outside that door who would love to do it for you, I thought with a smile. Then I remembered his words, "If you need any help, let me know." I nibbled thoughtfully on my bottom lip for a moment, should I?

Why not? I answered myself, a naughty smile on my lips.

Reed was laying on the bed when I walked out into the bedroom, he had taken his shirt while I was in the bathroom. I stood silently for a while, just watching him as he read his book. At first I was a little upset that he didn't look up when I came out of the bathroom but as I secretly watched him, I was glad that he didn't, having him unaware of my near nakedness thrilled me. I was feeling really hot as I slowly walked over to the bed and stood by the side. "Honey, could you lend me a hand?" I almost giggled when I asked that, lend me a hand? Mmmm, I'm betting he'll lend me two.

"Just one second, I'm on the last paragraph of this chapter," he slowly picked up his bookmark as he read. "There!" He said finally as he snapped his book closed and rolled over towards me, "Now wh...." he stopped in mid roll, staring up at me, his jaw almost scraping the mattress as his eyes traveled from the top of my head to the tip of my toes and back again. Coughing, he cleared his throat and completed his roll to get off the bed and stand directly in front of me. When he spoke, his voice was deeper than normal. "What did you need a hand with?" His gaze flicked to my breasts for a brief second before returning to my eyes.

"I don't know what I'm doing to do," I told him.

"You don't know?" He frowned, "Do about what?"

I gave him the best 'I'm hopelessly lost and need your help' look I could manage and shrugged my shoulders in a sad over exaggerated way. "I don't know," I sighed. Then straightened my back and reached both hands behind my back, pushing my chest up and out, which drew his attention back to my breasts. "I can't get this stupid thing to unclasp!" I accidentally snapped my own bra strap, "Ouch!" I jumped in surprise. And I swear I could hear the heavenly choir sing in his head as he clued into what I said and realized what I wanted help with.

"Oh," he tried to keep his face neutral but the corners of his mouth were twitching. "Yeah," he rubbed his chest nonchalantly but his eyes told a different story, the clouds of desire were rolling in fast. "I could help you with that, I guess. But..."

"But what?" I nervously bit my lip, I was really hoping he wouldn't tell me he couldn't because of my promise for the 21st.

Reed leaned closer to me, "I have to check a few things first," he said in my ear while his hands slid to my waist to draw me closer to him. I gave him a questioning look and he explained, "First I need to assess the situation, see what challenges I might run into."

"Challen....OH!" I gasped as his fingers gently brushed over my nipple.

"Yes, I have to know all the area," he whispered, his breath softly caressing my warm skin. His hands cupped my breast, gently squeezing while his lips left a moist trail along my neck down to my breasts.

The moment he started to touch me, my eyes drifted closed, I thought back to that day he took me out to see our house, when he blindfolded me. The feeling I felt that day were nothing compared to the feeling that swept through me as his lips closed around my lace clad nipple. Oh good lord! I groaned, my hands gripping his shoulders in case my knees gave out from the intense pleasure building up inside me as he teased my hardened nipple with his tongue and then moved over to show the other one the same treatment before lifting his head and letting the cool air surround me.

When I opened my eyes enough to peek at him, he gave me a smile. "I think I know the area fairly well now."

"I don't think so," I told him and he chuckled at me.

"Now," he slide his hands up along the sides of my breasts slowly, causing me to bit my lip. "I have to release the safety straps."

I laughed, "Safety straps?" He nodded, his fingers slipping under my bra straps, dragging them down.

Once my arms were free of the straps he lowered his mouth to my shoulder, "Now," he groaned softly, "the final part." His mouth opened, his teeth gazed my skin, "freeing you from your restraint." His hands were on my back, his fingers grasped my bra to unclasp it, he nibbled at my shoulder. Every sense was heightened, every nerve was just waiting for me to be free so I could feel his hands on my naked flesh.

"What the hell?" He stood up and looked over my shoulder, his couldn't find the clasp. "No," he moaned, as he frantically felt around.

I started to shake, lifting my hand I covered my mouth so he wouldn't see but it was too late. "What are you laughing at? This isn't funny, I can't find the damn clasp thing!" The look in his eyes was priceless, he couldn't believe that he was unable to find it.

"Honey," I reached behind me and took his hands in mine. "I'll do it."

"No!" He pulled his hands from mine, "Just turn around," he sighed.

"Ok," I grinned and turned around but instead of moving my hair so he could see the back of my bra, I reached back and took his hands and this time he let me. "Try here," I leaned back against him as I cupped his hands over my breasts, making sure his fingers brushed against the clasp resting between my breasts.

"Ohhh," he gave my breasts a tiny squeeze. "That was mean," he nipped at my earlobe and then sucked it into his mouth. He didn't waste anytime snapping the clasp open so that my bra fell from my breasts. He caressed my bare breasts, cupping, squeezing and pinching my nipples while he pressed his body against my back.

A few minutes later, he spun me around in his arms and planted the biggest bone melting kiss on my lips. "Come to bed darling," he moved back from me and sat on the bed, drawing me near.

As he kissed my belly, I smiled down at him. "I have to get my pjs on first."

He froze, "You are kidding, right?" When I didn't say anything, he fell back against the mattress. "She's trying to kill me!" He cried out. "I'm dying my love, please just come to bed like that?"

I pretended that I was thinking about it for a minute, "Ok," I said finally. "But you'll turn off the light, right?" I pointed to the overhead light and then turned to flip on the lamp on the nightstand.

Reed nodded and jumped up to turn off the light. And I took his place on the bed. When he came back, he was standing right in front of me. "Lay back and let me in?"

"Sure," I smiled up at him but I didn't lay back, I leaned forward and ran my tongue along the waistband of his pj bottoms. He gasped, raising his hands to my head, holding me to his body. I licked and kissed his skin as my hands slipped up over his butt, my fingers sliding under his pj bottoms, tugging them downwards.

Soon he was standing completely naked in front of me, I tried to admire the view but he kept coming in closer to me, he wanted me to stroke him. With a mischievous grin, I cupped my breasts in my hands as he moved in, he slipped in between my breasts and I squeezed them tight around him.

"Ohhhh mmmmm," I glanced up at him, his chin was almost touching his chest, his eyes were closed and he was biting him lip. He started to move slowly against me, his fingers digging into my shoulders.

I couldn't believe that I was actually doing that...at first I felt so dirty and shamed but when I looked up at him, all those feelings went away.

He was so close, he told me he wanted to cum and asked if he could do so.

But before I could answer, we heard this bone chilling cry from downstairs.

Alexis had woken up.

He didn't get to finish, at least not the way he wanted too.

I pushed him away, "I'm so sorry honey," I threw over my shoulder as I grabbed a shirt and ran down stairs to see what was wrong with Alexis. I think she had a bad dream because she didn't want to go back to sleep for a long time.

Once I had her back to sleep, I went back upstairs kind of hoping that Reed was still horny and waiting for me, but he wasn't. "I'm sorry darling," he told me when I slipped into bed with him. Reed turned off the light and pulled me back against him as he settled in to go to sleep; he fell asleep right away.

I, on the other hand, was so hot and bothered that I couldn't sleep.

So I guess technically, he got what he wanted and I was left wanting more.

That wasn't the way it was supposed to go.

Although, he still keeps telling me that if I can't wait until the 21st, he wouldn't mind one bit.

Maybe I'll make him wait even longer now!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that was yummy!! So much of a tease and amber and reed are almost living together so they might as well they are always with eachother I think penny is going to try something

keisha

Anonymous said...

i definitely think that penny is going to try something but i also think that devon may try something too. he comes around the daycare a lot more.

amy

Anonymous said...

That was tasty lol

SILKY SMooTH said...

that was incredibly hot... ;)

Anonymous said...

Wow that was some hot stuff. A bummer way to end up though. What a tease Amber can be. Great entry.


Chris

Anonymous said...

HOOOTT;) lol amber should make reed 'pay' for getting what he wanted and not giving her what she wanted ;) lol

Mehreen said...

Haha! Don't feel dirty, I've attempted that with the bf a time or two! ;)

The Middle Child said...

That was incredibly hot!!!

The 21st can't come soon enough!

Carmel Beauty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carmel Beauty said...

Ok I have just started a blog so you may want to check it out from time to time it is www.ishouldbeworkingbutwhywhenicanblog.blogspot.com Okay I think that Reed and Amber need to just go ahead and do IT they are so needing that release right now and btw me too

Anonymous said...

Aw it really sucks that you aren't posting everyday on here anymore. I know that was never your intention, but I got used to it! I check this blog more than I check your other one (although that one rocks too). I am so sad!!

Anonymous said...

i agree completely with anon 12:34!!!!

Anonymous said...

Loved this one. Super hot!

Karen