Sunday, June 3, 2007

Short And Sweet

I woke up this morning and my headache was gone! Yay! I can't tell you how relieved I was not to feel the pressure anymore.

And Alexis was happy too because we spent most of the morning 'running' around out in the yard.

There's not much to write about at this moment. I wasn't feeling that great so I didn't do much since the last entry. Reed has been over when he was done work though, it was nice to have him around to watch Alexis while I felt like I was dying.

Tonight we have dinner with my parents at the house.

Tomorrow Alexis and I start day care. I'm not sure which one of us is more excited about it.

7 comments:

Amber said...

I can promise you all that Amber is not pregnant. She just had a headache...I had a headache...I couldn't think of what to write so I wrote it in the blog ~l~ Sometimes I do that...and like Amber's headache, mine is gone...yay! ~l~

Have a great day everyone!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that she's not pregnant, although I wouldn't mind her and Reed having a steamy night together, lol :)

Anonymous said...

I am glad she is not pregnant too. That would put a strain on the "new" relationship they are having. great entry. Love the blog.

Chris

Anonymous said...

i agree with anon 2:31...well i guess like reed we have to wait until the 21st too!

Anonymous said...

I CAN'T TILL THE NEXT POST. I THINK I'VE CHECKED PROBABLY 20 TIMES TODAY :)

Anonymous said...

haha me too! but i have been kind of more concerned with anna's life at the moment since here in ambers world all is good and happy! love it! i have a question: amber/anna how can you express such completely different emotions on your blogs, one woman is beginning and blossoming a new relationship with the man of her dreams and who recently is getting her life together, work-wise and family-wise (reconciling with her father) and is completely content; and the other is torn between to men and is an emotional disaster right now....
how do you convey these emotions so well in both blogs at the same time??....u are SOOOOOOOOOO talented!

DDgirl said...

c'om Angela, don't make us wait any longer!!!!

hehe kiddin', but it's true I must have checked a ton times today.

Take care

DDgirl