Friday, June 22, 2007

Will We Ever?

I hate to disappoint everyone but the 21st didn't happen like I thought it would. Mainly it was my fault, you know with the being sick and all.

I called into work yesterday, I wasn't sure if they would want me to come in with how bad I felt. The second I said hello to Charlie when she answered the phone she told me I sounded like crap. "I don't think you should come into work this morning Amber, I can't have all the kids getting sick." She did tell me that if Alexis wasn't sick, she was able to come in if I wanted. "That will give you some time to take care of yourself without worrying about her."

I told her that I would love to but I didn't have anyone to drop her off. Charlie told me to take care of myself and that she would call later to see how I was doing.

Once I hung up with Charlie, I tried to call Reed to tell him that I was home sick from work. "It's just a cold," I told his voicemail. "But Charlie doesn't want me to make the kids sick, so she told me to stay home. Alexis is stuck at home with me too, so she may be grumpy later when you come over." I started to cough at that point and when I stopped, I sighed. "Yeah that was sexy, wasn't it?" I shook my head, I couldn't believe I said that. "Well I'll see you later, if you aren't afraid to come near me. I love you."

When I hung up from leaving the message, I realized that Alexis wasn't awake yet, which was strange. I went into her room and was surprised to see her laying on her back wide awake but not really saying or doing anything. "Oh," I sighed as I picked her up and she snuggled into me. "Are you feeling a little sick too?" I kissed her forehead but she didn't feel really warm, so I took that to be a good sign.

We went out into the kitchen and I made some breakfast for us, neither one if us really ate that much. And Alexis didn't want to be out of my arms for very long. We spent most of the day laying on the couch, watching the cartoon channel.

When it was time for her nap, we went and crawled into my bed. And that's where we were when Reed came to the house. "Hey," he smiled down at me when I opened my eyes. "How are you feeling?"

Groaning, I stretched and happened to glance at the time, it was 3pm. "What are you doing home?" I asked as I jumped up in bed. "Where's Alexis?"

"I just finished putting Alexis out in her crib," he frowned. "Is that ok?"

I nodded, "Just that she wasn't feeling that great either, she was clinging to me all day." I looked at him, "How come you are home so early?"

He smiled at me, "I told her father that I needed to go home, that you were sick and I wanted to be here for you."

"Oh Reed," I sighed and fell back against my mattress. "You didn't have to do that, Alexis and I would've been ok until you were done work." He told me he knew that but he wanted to be here anyway.

I just smiled as I closed my eyes, I didn't really feel like doing anything besides laying there. I think he realized this because the next thing I know, I'm being pulled into his arms as he joined me in bed.

We stayed like that for a while, I was in his arms with my face against his chest, breathing in his scent. My hand was on his back, my fingers tracing invisible lines there. I was happy, I was content but most of all I started to feel a little horny.

Being horny when you are sick is probably the strangest feeling ever. I mean, you want to do something about it but yet you don't really have the energy to do anything. I was in his arms, feeling horny and I started to think about what we were supposed to do today. Tilting my head, I stared up into his handsome face, which didn't help the growing need I felt for him.

His eyes were closed but my eyes were focusing more on his lips, which were turned up in a tiny smile. Lifting my hand to his face, I slowly traced his lips with my fingers. I wanted to kiss him but I didn't want to make him sick. Sighing, I removed my hand from his face and snuggled into him, pressing my body against his as much as I could. I was sort of shocked to feel that he wanted me as much as I wanted him.

I couldn't help it, now that I knew he wanted me, I had to feel him more. I slipped my leg over his hip, pulling him in closer.

"Amber," Reed groaned as he pulled back to look down at me. "Are you -"

"You can wearing way too much," I told him quickly, not even realizing that I cut him off.

He glanced down at my nightshirt before he moved away from me and stood before me. I watched him with great interest as he started to undo the buttons on his shirt. "This isn't as exciting as watching you undress," he told me with a laugh.

"Want to bet?" I licked my lips as his shirt slipped from his shoulders. My eyes traveling over his chest, down to where his skin disappeared under his pants before I looked him in the eye again. "Show me more?"

I continued to watch him as he removed every article of clothing until he stood naked in front of me. "Well that's it," he told me, "Can I join you now? Or are you still..." he looked down, his cheeks turning a little red.

"Mmm," I reached out my hand to him. "I'll never tire of seeing you naked but I need you next to me."

Reed didn't waste any time crawling back under the blankets with me. He pulled me into his arms again, holding me tight to him.

I'm not really sure how it happened, not that I'm really complaining, but soon I was naked with him. We were kissing and stroking each other in all the right places but I started to feel really light headed. I had to stop him, as much as it killed me, I couldn't continue.

I thought he would be mad but he seemed to understand as he lowered himself onto the mattress beside me. He told me that he loved me and that he knew we would make love as soon as we could.

I fell asleep in his arms, wishing that I was able to finish what I started.

Now I'm awake and he's sleeping but I think that's going to change, I'm feel a lot better and I still want him so badly.

I'm going to go see if I can't get lucky right now!

Wish me luck!

11 comments:

Carmel Beauty said...

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG, you posted early today...thank you thank you thank you!

I hope you are feeling better...great teaser post!

Anonymous said...

Great post. Hope you are feeling better. Hope you got lucky.

Chris

Anonymous said...

Glad your feeling better!!

Good luck, cause I know your getting a little sum, sum right now!!!

HAPPY FRIDAY TO YOU!!

GG

Anonymous said...

Good luck to Amber! ;)

I hope you're feeling better!

The Middle Child said...

Nice!

Snoopy said...

Go Get HIM!!

Any chance you have a personal blog too? Just wonderin...

Anonymous said...

hehe good luck! wake him up with a surprise;) hehe

Anonymous said...

quick question: is reed a boxer, brief or commando kind of guy;)?

EJ said...

WOO WOO!!

Anonymous said...

http://neverhadtoknockonwood.blogspot.com/