Friday, June 22, 2007

Joining Together

When I posted the last entry I went directly to my room where Reed was sleeping. I stood in the doorway watching him as he slept for the longest time, there was something about the way the moonlight fell on his naked back that made me smile.

I went to my bed, to him. I stood at the foot of the bed and slowly tugged the blankets down over his body. When he shifted slightly, I paused briefly but soon I was dragging my sheets down over his bum and thighs until he laid completely exposed before my hungry eyes. He was still snoring softly as I crawled onto my bed and moved to straddle his hips.

It was a little strange for me to be like this when he was laying on his stomach but I didn't care, I had to touch him, to kiss his skin. I wanted to wake him up with the biggest hard on he's ever had. My hands slid down his arms until my fingers entwined in his, I lowered my head to his shoulder kissing his skin as my body rocked against his.

"Amber?" He sounded like he was still half asleep, like he thought he was dreaming.

"Good morning honey," I whispered against his ear as my tongue snuck out to trace his lobe.

"Amber," this time my name was but a sigh on his lips, he tried to turn over but I was in the way. "Darling please," he groaned as he tried again.

This time I moved back so that he could turn over on his back but that's no quite what he did, he rolled over and tackled me to the bed, moving over me. "Hey!" I giggled as he nipped at my neck, "I was in the middle of doing something you know!"

"I know," he chuckled softly. "You were driving me crazy but," he pulled back enough to look down into my eyes, "I think it's my turn to drive you crazy."

He started to kiss his way down my neck to my chest but I stopped him, I told him I didn't have time for him to do that. "What do you mean?" He asked me with a frown in his sexy lips.

Without a word I took his hand in mine and guided it down between our bodies, down to where I wanted him the most, where I was wet and aching to feel him again. I pressed his hand against my skin, urging his fingers deeper into my body. "Oh Reed," I bucked against his hand as his fingers explored further. "I need you so badly honey, please don't make me wait any longer."

I thought I would die as he positioned himself at my entrance and hesitated briefly while he asked me if I was sure this was how I wanted it to be. I told him I was sure, in fact I gripped his butt and lifted my hips of the bed, trying to show him how much I wanted to have him inside me once again.

I felt tears building up in my eyes as he slowly slid into me, I held him against me, just enjoying the feeling of him being where I longed to have him for so long. I whispered words of love and happiness in his ear before begging him to make love to me.

I wish I could tell you the happiness I felt and how complete he made me feel as his hips moved against mine but I don't remember much except the unbelievable pleasure that washed over me as my whole body came undone under his control. I cried out his name, over and over again. I told him I loved him. He answered my cries with ones of his own, adding his words of love and devotion to mine.

When the moment had gone and our bodies laid together unable to move anymore, he held me in his arms. "I love you my darling BerryLynn," were the last words I heard before I drifted off into a deep sleep.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow way to double post. I guess you are feeling better. :D

Anonymous said...

Now that was juicy. i definatly need to stop reading this at work! Your writing in this blog has been way to hot for me to be reading without my man around. Keep up the great work. Love both blogs. Thanks for the double.

Chris

Anonymous said...

It's nice to be caught up! And really nice to get a double on top of all the ones I had to read!

Have a great weekend!

Stacey

Anonymous said...

NICE AND HOT!!!;) loved it!