Friday, July 13, 2007

Love Drunk

The anticipation was killing me, waiting for Reed to make his way over to the bed and 'wake' me was going to make me crack, I swear it. Just when I thought that maybe he wasn't as 'up' for the idea as I hoped, I felt the bed move. And then I felt his hands on my calves. I like to think it was the not knowing what he was going to do that turned me on the most but when he nipped at the back of my knees with his teeth, I thought I was going to die but I managed to keep up the 'sleeping' mode. I gave a soft moan, moved a little but still remained 'asleep'.

The next ten minutes had to be the longest ever! Reed kissed his way slowly up the back of my tights to my bum. Once he reached my cheeks, his hands came up and grabbed hold of them and I swear I heard him groan 'oh dear lord'. I wasn't so sure I wanted him being that close to my bum but when he started to squeeze and caress each cheek while stopping every once in a while to either kiss or nip at my skin, I wasn't about to complain!

His journey upwards continued but not before he stopped to run his tongue along my left hip, right below the tie that held the thong panties together on that side. Reed's mouth did not leave my skin the entire time he moved up my body until he was firmly pressing his hard cock against my bum. "Amber," he whispered hoarsely. "I'm home."

I don't know how I managed it but I remained true to my 'sleeping' form.

Until he groaned, plopped down on the bed on my left and started to touch my face. First he gently brushed all my hair back from my face, following it's lenght all the way down my back with each pass of his hand. Then he trailed his fingertips along my cheek, calling my name. I couldn't take much more, I 'woke' up, stretched and smiled at him through half opened eyes.

"You're home," I brushed my hand over his bare chest. "Did you have fun?" I asked him as I moved in to snuggle with him. "Oh!" I gasped when my leg pressed against his harden member.

Reed chuckled at me, "Like that wasn't your intention when you put this on." He licked his lips as he watched his fingers trailed down my chest, over my harden nipples. "You are so good to me Amber."

"Is this along the lines of those dreams you were talking about?" I asked him.

He shook his head, "No this is a million times better." Without further delay he took my left hand in his and held it above my head, down against the mattress, half turning my body over onto my back. His lips found their way to mine and he proceeded to blow my mind with one of his body melting kisses.

Soon no words were spoken between us but the mutterings of the love drunk. My body ached for his so much that I actually shed a few tears when his body became one with mine. "Don't cry my love," he whispered, kissing my tears away as his body set the pace for a dance we shared so many times before.

We were still in the aftermath of our lovemaking, the only sound was our attempts at regaining our normal breathing rhythms.

Long after the last spasm washed through us, Reed finally moved from above me and scooted off the bed to go and grab a couple bottles of water for us.

The water was ice cold, just what we needed to cool our bodies but it seemed to have the reverse effect when Reed discovered that the coolness of the water on my bare skin and then the warmth of his mouth were more than enough to send me to the edge again.

He took his time the second time last night, it was as if he didn't want to miss a single reaction, a smile or gasp.

And I have to say, the second time was almost better than the first.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad it was Reed. And honey you are spoiled!
A

MonkeySpeak said...

second time is always better than the first ;)

Anonymous said...

Does anyone have a cigarette ;+}

GG

Anonymous said...

OMG that was good is all i can manage to say right now;)

Unknown said...

wow...umm so yeah I love this blog!! I wonder who the bitch was? Faith...or Annette? Poor Janie, I wish Devon would just stop being stupid. I am not sure about this Cary character either..I mean what kind of name is Cary? lol

Anonymous said...

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

-Wow now that was great. So glad it was Reed and not someone else. So who was the woman on the phone?
Can't wait to see what happens at the wedding.

Chris

Anonymous said...

Oh...I see, day after the (supposed) wedding day, do we get a LONG post with some serious details?

GG